Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Hauntings


I think it's time to get this party started again...anyone left to play along?

I love Halloween, and love decorating for it, and was so excited when Cricut finally came out with some Halloween cartridges last year. But I've yet to use this one, go figure! As I was getting out my Halloween decorations yesterday, I realized I really don't have much that I actually like, so my challenge for this week is to use this cartridge and make some new decorations.

So if you have this cartridge, please get it out and share your creations!

2 comments:

  1. I have this cartridge but have not used it yet. Any tricks for making the building? That's what I'd like to do - make some of the 3-D stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made any of the 3D items on any of the cartridges...but hopefully someone else can chime on that one, I do know people who have!

    I made two pillows this afternoon and used this cartridge, and have a few more projects in mind. It feels so good to be crafty again!

    ReplyDelete