Sunday, November 14, 2010

Going Places Projects

I actually got to do two projects this week with the challenge cartridge! The first is a layout of my daughter and her cousin at the zoo last year. The arrow is from Going Places and was cut at 3 inches. The sign is also from Going Places, with the width set to 5 inches on my Gypsy (so I’m not sure on the height). The sign actually cuts out solid with the border part almost separate, so I just separated it off with a craft knife so I could put the other papers behind. The photo corners are from the Jasmine cartridge, cut at 5 and 7 inches. The font is from the Robotz cartridge, cut at 1 and 2 inches. The printed papers are from the DCWV Green stack, except the whitewashed wood paper on the sign. That and the cardstock are just from my stash. The rivets are Darice, and heat set with the iRock. Everything was inked with Cat’s Eye Chestnut Roan chalk ink.
This card was for my wonderful hubby. The people are from Going Places, cut at 3 inches. The “me & you” is from Graphically Speaking - I cut the “me you” part at 2 inches, and the & at 1 inch. The heart is also from Graphically Speaking and was cut at 2 inches and inked with Cat’s Eye black pigment ink. The card base is from a DCWV card stack, the white cardstock is from Hobby Lobby, and the black cardstock is from Colorbok. The polka dot paper is American Crafts.

1 comment: